Title : Manager or Assistant Manager - Financial Analysis and MIS
Reporting to: CFO / CEO
This position is required to manage, collate and analyze Financial Data and Organization Information for management information and strategic planning and decision making. Creating and Managing a Management Information System that will adhere to key corporate requirements in a regular, systematic, and logical manner. Follow up with teams to verify adherence by the process owners on timelines for submission of key data and information to the management.
The Manager or Assistant Manager - Financial Analysis and MIS must have:
- Expert understanding and knowledge of the critical functions of all departments of the Organization directly related to or supporting the business operations of the Organization.
- Pre- Requisites:
· In-depth understanding of the systems that are required for the Organization in keeping with:
o its business requirements
o organization structure
o legal and statutory needs; and
o client related requirements
· Precise, logical, objective and clear thought process and work style
· A self driven individual who can initiate task on their own and carry them out to the final logical end
· A minimum tenure of 3 (Asst. Manager) to 5 years (Manager) with similar Organizations or in a Financial Consultancy Firm in order to have adequate knowledge of every key requirements and processes
· Age range - 30 to 35 years of age
· A graduate degree and a professional qualification in any major filed of finance - CA, MBA, CFA.
- Soft Skills/Communication Skills:
Excellent English Written/Verbal/Comprehension Skills
Must have eye for detail in report writing skills
Must have good presentation skills
Must have an acute sense of accuracy and timeliness for delivery of assignments
- Technical Knowledge/Skills
Expert knowledge of Office - with special emphasis on excel, word and power point skills
Should take the initiative to get acquainted with new technology/tools that may benefit work style
Considering the nature of the job, should be able to assist the various functions of the organization in adapting to even more contemporary yet convenient processes and systems in a timely manner.
- Other Roles and Responsibilities:
- Would be responsible for creation, modification, documentation and implementation of all relevant processes and procedures for the organization in conjunction with the concerned process owners for all financial MIS.
Would be responsible for creating standards for written communication, tracking and storing methodologies for various departments/functions for financial and organizational data.
Would be responsible for determining the most appropriate and long term effective actions/solutions/processes/procedures/communication mode for all tasks related to the Organization's operations requirements in conjunction with the concerned process owners
Would be responsible for providing all Department/Account/Program Managers with facility related to up dated financial plans, targets, and organizational information for Teleperformance India.
Would be responsible for creating innovative, contemporary yet convenient and simple financial models and information systems as required
Would be responsible for all follow up and reporting to the management on all strategic initiatives for growth
Would be responsible for ensuring information communication follows a structured approach.
Would be responsible for maintaining an Financial and Organization Information Bank in a structured manner for use in analysis and data mining for providing financial and organizational information for strategic decision making.
- Salary Range For Manager Level - between Rs. 10 to 12 Lakhs CTC;
Asst. Manager - between Rs. 6 to 8 Lakhs CTC;
(Written on: 08.10.2012)
Go to Job Profile Index Page