|Autocad 2D / 3D Designer Go to Job Profile Index Page|
(Powered by Google-group)
|Job title : Autocad 2D / 3D Designer
Questions being asked in the interview : 1.What is the purpose of AutoCAD software? Ans. AutoCAD software provides the design and the shape for the products that needs to be created.
- It provides flexible and user friendly features with the tools to design the applications and document the workflows.
- This involves aggregate and import models for the formats and usually allows the design to get created without any change in source model.
- It provides tools to provide the formats by detailed designing the layouts and drawings using the views automatically.
- It also has the provision to create detailed design layouts and views can be drawn automatically using the source model. 2.What are the uses of AutoCAD? Ans.AutoCAD software is used to draw and design the documents and the applications with easy customization options.
-AutoCAD provides a platform to be used by professionals to create the designs and 3D models.
- It allows the creation of the professional technical drawings and conceptual designs used for representation of the logics.
- It allows the drafter to provide the finishing touches and designing with the detailing and linking to the online data.
- It provides suppliers or operational professionals to review the drawings and modify it according to the requirements. 3.What are the features involved with the AutoCAD WS? Ans.AutoCAD is a platform that provides Mobile Apps (iOS) to be created by providing certain options for view, edit and share.
- The user can easily share the applications wherever they go on fly and it makes creating application less time consuming.
- The applications can be downloaded and installed from many other places that require licensing for the mobile applications.
- The users can save the file in whichever way they want and the application can run on any platform.
4.What is 2D Autocade? Ans.Autodesk software for 2D drafting and 2D drawing helps you create and edit technical drawings, as well as annotate designs. Drafters use these tools to develop floor plans, building permit drawings, building inspection plans, and landscaping layouts.
(Written on: 21.10.2015)